Zbigniew Iwinski is out of the office.

1 view

ziwi...@zeiss.com

Nov 10, 2009, 4:00:15 AM11/10/09
to ruby-b...@googlegroups.com

I will be out of the office starting 11/07/2009 and will not return until
11/19/2009.

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.

dhou...@northsidenet.com

Nov 10, 2009, 4:01:23 AM11/10/09
to ruby-b...@googlegroups.com
David has changed his email address! Please contact him as soon as possible to update your information