İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Robert Bowden

okunmadı,
17 Şub 2021 20:40:4317.02.2021
alıcı R/qtl discussion
Hi All,
In the MQM Tutorial (2014), it says:
"The current implementation of R/qtl-MQM has the following limitations: (1) MQM is limited to experimental crosses F2, BC, and selfed RIL "  We have been using MQM on BC1F5 using BC.gen=1 and F.gen=5. It seems to work really great, but seems to contradict the Tutorial. Are we doing something bad? Hoping that limitation got updated.
Thanks!
Bob

Danny Arends

okunmadı,
18 Şub 2021 05:56:4718.02.2021
alıcı R/qtl discussion
As long as the marker ratios are not too far off a normal BC population (25 : 75), it should be fine to use MQM
The limitations were write like this is prevent people from trying things like 4-way crosses

Kind regards,
Danny

Robert Bowden

okunmadı,
18 Şub 2021 10:21:2318.02.2021
alıcı R/qtl discussion
Thanks for the fast response!  Yes, our ratios are right on 25:75 except for two loci with segregation distortion due to selection for winter phenotype in our winter wheat x spring wheat cross. We are very impressed with Rqtl and especially MQM. Thanks for all your work on it!
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti