'SECRET REHEARSAL' LED TO COMEBACK GIG

onezebra12

Nov 19, 2007, 1:27:27 PM11/19/07
to 80s_Roc...@yahoogroups.com
Reformed rockers LED ZEPPELIN were convinced to stage a comeback after enjoying a "secret rehearsal" following almost 20 years apart. The band is set to play a one-off reunion concert at London's O2 Arena on 10 December (07), and guitarist Jimmy Page insists once the band got together again, performing as a group was a must. He says, "We wanted to see how well we'd be playing together and once we played it was without doubt we wanted to do it." And Page admits the band was surprised by fans' reactions to their comeback - with more than a million people applying for random allocation of the $250 (GBP125) tickets. He adds, "We were pretty confident it would sell out on the first day but the demand was totally overwhelming. I don't think anyone expected that demand in their wildest dreams."

Free pop3 email with a spam filter.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/5