Regarding "my" role in Right to Recall Movement

1 view

MehtaRahulC

Jan 11, 2011, 10:56:32 PM1/11/11
to Right to Recall Group
Folks,

I am writing this because I am flooded with following questions from
RTR activists

1. Mr. X is asking me not to speak about Right to Recall PM or RTR-CM
or RTR-Lokpal etc law-drafts . What should I do?

2. Mr. X is telling me not to distribute pamphlets on Right to Recall
laws. What should I do?

3. Mr. X is telling me not to hold banner for RTR-PM, RTR-CM, RTR-
Lokpal at rallies. What should I do?

My answer is : Do what you think is best for empowerment of citizens
of India. Please dont ask me.

As far as I can tell, I dont know of any good reason why one should
not talk about RTR, why one should not distribute RTR pamphlets, why
one should not hold Right to Recall PM, CM Lokpal banners etc. But I
leave it to individuals who are facing this situation.

====

In RTR-Movement, role of a person as I see is ONLY to provide
information to all on how RTI2, RTR, MRCM, Jury etc law-drafts can
reduce corruption, poverty in India. The role is provide information
on how RTR, RTI2, Jury etc laws can improve education. After providing
information, I request all to pass this information on. The question
comes : how shall we pass the information to crores of citizens? My
answer is

1. Newspaper ads
2. Letters to voters from voter-list
3. Inland letters to voters from voter-list
4. Postcards to voters from voter-list
5. Inform political leaders, political party members etc
6. Distribute pamphlets
7. Display banners
8. Any legal means

Now please note that EVERYTHING is OPTIONAL. In fact, one is free to
oppose RTR if he wishes.

Now what if someone is asking you to spread RTR-information in next
lifetime and not this lifetime? My answer is : please do what you
think is best for citizens of India. If you think that delaying RTR is
good for India, spread information in next lifetime or next to next to
lifetime. If you think that delaying RTR is bad idea, then spread
information about RTR today and now. So please follow your own
instincts. But please dont ask me for direction.

As far as I go, I never wait for a minute, I never wait for anyone. If
relevant, I spread information on RTR, MRCM, Jury, RTI2 without
waiting for a second. Thats because I see these law-drafts as
solution, and only solutions to problems of India. And I dont want to
wait --- AS ENEMY IS NOT WAITING.

Most political leaders as well as activist leaders have been opposing
RTR-PM, RTR-CM etc laws since 1940s. When they cant oppose openly,
they ask activists to wait for next lifetime. If anyone has questions
about RTR law-drafts, I am more than willing to answer it. But I dont
want to confront against or speak against those who oppose RTR ---
there are 100000s of them.

So as a last request to all RTR-activists

1. Please see me only as someone who can inform you on how RTR, Jury
etc laws can improve India

2. Please do not ask me for instructions on what you should do and
dont to spread RTR information to crores of Indians.

Thanks

-Rahul Chimanbhai Mehta
Right to Recall Group
subscribe to : https://groups.google.com/group/RightToRecall

MehtaRahulC

Jan 25, 2011, 4:38:49 AM1/25/11
to Right to Recall Group
I am writing this because I am flooded with following questions from
RTR activists

1. Mr. X is asking me not to speak about Right to Recall PM or RTR-CM
or RTR-Lokpal etc law-drafts . What should I do?

2. Mr. X is telling me not to distribute pamphlets on Right to Recall
laws. What should I do?

3. Mr. X is telling me not to hold banner for RTR-PM, RTR-CM, RTR-
Lokpal at rallies. What should I do?

My answer is : Do what you think is best for empowerment of citizens
of India. Please dont ask me.

1. Please see me only as someone who can inform you on how RTR, Jury
etc law-DRAFTS can improve India

2. Please do not ask me for instructions on what you should do and
dont to spread RTR information to crores of Indians.

If you have doubts on whether you should do something or not, just ask
yourself one and only questions : is the action unethical? If the
action is not unethical, it will always benefit India and so take that
action. There is never a wrong time to take right action. The best
time to spread a right thought is NOW.