Must read : welcome to "Right to Recall" Google Group

MehtaRahulC

Feb 26, 2010, 11:56:09 PM2/26/10
to Right to Recall Group
Dear All,

Welcome to Right to Recall Google Group.

Many of us live in an apartment complex. Don't we have procedure to
expel chowkidaar? We do. And same way, we citizens of District/State/
Nation need procedure by which we can expel District Police Chief,
Home Minister, CM, PM, judges etc. If we dont have Right to Recall
these officials, they will sell us out. And they will also pay big
bucks to mediamen to ensure that mediamen create a good saintly image
of theirs. But beneath that saintly image, they will simply sell us
all out.

The Right to Recall Group's goal is create a mass movement to force
PM. CMs to pass RTI2 law. This RTI2 law, once signed, is capable of
reducing poverty, corruption ion police, corruption courts etc in just
4-6 months after it is passed.

We will provide more details in this group.

And please also join our main orkut community :
http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=21780619

Regards,

-Rahul Chimanbhai Mehta