How i know about function or library in Revit Python Shell

Thanat Sukhumvanichakul

Oct 19, 2021, 12:20:25 AM10/19/21
to RevitPythonShell
Hi everyone, First of all, I'am starter in Revit Python Shell. I have some question.
How i know about command in revit python shell or Library for read processing of program?
and I apicreate everything you suggest to me.
Thank you for your support .

Callum

Oct 19, 2021, 3:52:18 PM10/19/21
to RevitPythonShell
Hi there,

Id first reccomend following some tutorials, and exploring the Revit API every time the tutorial calls a function. I have found that RPS scripts are something like 5% Revit API calls, 35% data handling, and 60% User input / interface

Tutorials are your best friend to get started!