RPS and ironpython modules

igor.us...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2018, 6:50:16 AM9/20/18
to RevitPythonShell

Please help me configure the launch of scripts using the custom ironpython modules with RibbonPanel in RPS I set up running the script in Interactive Pyton Shell, everything works. But when I run the same script at the click of a button in RibbonPanel, an error appears in the unavailability of additional modules located in the Lib\site-packages ironpyton. Panel set up as in the example on GitHub (https://github.com/architecture-building-systems/revitpythonshell/tree/master/RevitPythonShell/Examples)

Thank you.

Daren Thomas

Sep 24, 2018, 3:58:05 AM9/24/18
to RevitPythonShell
Hey Igor,

This is really not enough information to figure out what problem you are having. Break the problem down into it's smallest version. The kind of version you're comfortable sharing with us. Also. Error messages are super important: They contain information! So post them too! Try to explain better what _exactly_ you did. What do you mean when you say "set up running the script in Interactive Pyton Shell" - do you mean you pasted it into the code editor thing at the bottom? And then clicked run? And it worked? And then what did you do?

Were you able to get the example script running?

Best,
Daren