Configure RPS for External Scripts -> Error setting up RPS and add-in not loaded anymore

Sivaranjani Jayaprakash

Apr 11, 2022, 9:53:00 AM4/11/22
to RevitPythonShell
Hello everyone,

I tried to Configure RPS Add-in for adding External Scripts , following this guide: https://daren-thomas.gitbooks.io/scripting-autodesk-revit-with-revitpythonshell/content/external_scripts.html. It prompted me to restart Revit to see the changes, and I did the same. Upon opening Revit again, I see this Error:

Capture.PNG
And there is no Revit Add-in displayed anymore to reset and check. Please help me as how to resolve this. Thank you.

Regards,
Sivaranjani