Revit Python shell not installed

Shirish Dande

Aug 9, 2022, 1:09:47 AM8/9/22
to RevitPythonShell
Hello,

I have installed rps for revit 2019 but, it is not visible in revit addins tab. I have created Addins file and pasted in addins folder but, still I'm getting error as, Revit can not run this application.

Please let me know the possible solution and why Addin file can not be created after installation.

Thanks,
Shirish

Message has been deleted

Александр Онучин

Aug 9, 2022, 2:29:09 AM8/9/22
to RevitPythonShell
Manual update installation instruction. You must be a computer administrator.
1. Deleting the old version of RevitPythonShell:
Perform deletion by commands, insert addresses into the command line of the directory
- according to the version of the program year
- everywhere agree to the complete removal of the program
C:\Program Files (x86)\RevitPythonShell2019\Uninstall\unins000.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\RevitPythonShell\2020\Uninstall\unins000.exe

Manually delete a file that the authors of the distribution did not take into account:
%AppData%\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2019
- delete file, name- > RevitPythonShell2019.addin

2. Install a new version of RevitPythonShell for Revit versions of the year
Agree to all requests and all by default, do not change the installation paths!
https://github.com/architecture-building-systems/revitpythonshell/releases/tag/1.0.1

вторник, 9 августа 2022 г. в 11:09:47 UTC+6, Shirish Dande:

Mohamed Nassar

Dec 4, 2022, 10:22:41 AM12/4/22
to RevitPythonShell
Awesome Answer, now it works well thanks you so much