Revit Python shell not installed

已查看 167 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Shirish Dande

未读,
2022年8月9日 01:09:472022/8/9
收件人 RevitPythonShell
Hello,

I have installed rps for revit 2019 but, it is not visible in revit addins tab. I have created Addins file and pasted in addins folder but, still I'm getting error as, Revit can not run this application.

Please let me know the possible solution and why Addin file can not be created after installation.

Thanks,
Shirish

已删除帖子

Александр Онучин

未读,
2022年8月9日 02:29:092022/8/9
收件人 RevitPythonShell
Manual update installation instruction. You must be a computer administrator.
1. Deleting the old version of RevitPythonShell:
Perform deletion by commands, insert addresses into the command line of the directory
- according to the version of the program year
- everywhere agree to the complete removal of the program
C:\Program Files (x86)\RevitPythonShell2019\Uninstall\unins000.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\RevitPythonShell\2020\Uninstall\unins000.exe

Manually delete a file that the authors of the distribution did not take into account:
%AppData%\Autodesk\Revit\Addins\2019
- delete file, name- > RevitPythonShell2019.addin

2. Install a new version of RevitPythonShell for Revit versions of the year
Agree to all requests and all by default, do not change the installation paths!
https://github.com/architecture-building-systems/revitpythonshell/releases/tag/1.0.1

вторник, 9 августа 2022 г. в 11:09:47 UTC+6, Shirish Dande:

Mohamed Nassar

未读,
2022年12月4日 10:22:412022/12/4
收件人 RevitPythonShell
Awesome Answer, now it works well thanks you so much
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子