Repost from the co-inventor of Roomba

Karl

May 22, 2013, 4:34:00 PM5/22/13
to Revers...@googlegroups.com

This is Paul Sandin, co-inventor of Roomba. I am running a Kickstarter campaign called “Butler” to fund the production of a big low-cost mobile platform designed to make the creation of new types of mobile robots cheaper, faster, and simpler. I think some of the members of ReverseSpace will find it to be a great tool to try out new robot ideas without having to first build a mobile base. The Kickstarter link is: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1108578/butler-a-big-powerful-inexpensive-research-robot-p Thanks! I look forward to joining your group and seeing what you all are up to. Sincerely, Paul