low cost mobile robot base

0 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

Paul Sandin

μη αναγνωσμένη,
22 Μαΐ 2013, 6:12:46 μ.μ.22/5/13
ως Revers...@googlegroups.com

This is Paul Sandin, co-inventor of Roomba.

I am running a Kickstarter campaign called “Butler” to fund the production of a big low-cost mobile platform designed to make the creation of new types of mobile robots cheaper, faster, and simpler. I think members of your club will find it to be a great tool to try out new robot ideas without having to first build a mobile base.

Please consider contributing to the campaign and/or sharing the Kickstarter link with others who you think might be interested in Butler.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Paul Sandin

Απάντηση σε όλους