Reverse Space 6PM to 11PM 5-16-2013 – Build, Create, Collaborate

Karl

May 14, 2013, 6:19:47 PM5/14/13
to Revers...@googlegroups.com

Reverse Space 6PM to 11PM 5-16-2013 – Build, Create, Collaborate.

This week we will be building the “Public Lab DIY Spectrometry Kit.” More information can be found at:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jywarren/public-lab-diy-spectrometry-kit/posts

If you have any projects you are working on, feel free to bring it to Reverse Space! We have locked storage space, hundred of tools and electronics, and the largest sections of free to use 3D printers for any Makerspace (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackerspace) on the east coast of the US. At this time membership is free.

Other projects we are working on below. Help is always needed.

NextEngine 3D Laser Scanner – Learning to get a perfect scan. Almost there.

3D - “Rostock Delta Arm 3D printer” Almost done!!

3D - “Ultimaker 3D printer” - Upgrade to a heated bed needed. We have the technology!

3D - “PrintRbot LC” - This 3D printer needs to be calibrated and test prints done.

3D - “RepRap” - This also needs to be calibrated and test prints done.

CNC - “ShapeOko CNC” Almost ready for operation.

3D - “B9Creator” Getting a working print and settings with our DLP light 3D printer.

Drone - “Flight of the 3D printed quad copter drone” The drone needs to fly.

Help Needed - Organization and building of the Makerspace. Help is always appreciated but not required.

Community Help - Other members who may need help on their projects.

Website and listed equipment – Webmaster needed. Free membership for this job.

Equipment Operators – Host of the space runs the Makerbot, Corporate 3D printers, and Ultimaker.

Address of the meeting:

Cortona Academy

13505 Dulles Technology Drive Suite 3 (all the way in the back!)

Herndon, VA 20171

lab1.jpg