About remote viewing Siddhartha Buddha.

Buddha

May 18, 2008, 12:10:05 AM5/18/08
to Remote Viewing
Hello every one.

I want to know if anyone of us have seen real Lord Buddha during
remote viewing.

I want a sketch of Siddhartha Buddha. I know He does not permit people
viewing Him, but still if anyone has any sketch then I will be very
greatful.

Regards,

Buddha.

Angela McGuire

May 18, 2008, 6:04:29 PM5/18/08
to Remote-...@googlegroups.com
Why does he not allow anyone to sketch and view him? That doesn't seem very enlightened to me.

Angie

Scan

Jun 11, 2008, 6:31:15 AM6/11/08
to Remote Viewing
He didn't want sketches, engraved images or statues made of him that
would later be worshiped.

I'd say that point of view was very enlightened indeed!

On May 18, 3:04 pm, Angela McGuire <aim...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Why does he not allow anyone to sketch and view him? That doesn't seem very enlightened to me.
>
>   Angie

Angela McGuire

Jun 11, 2008, 9:27:10 AM6/11/08
to Remote-...@googlegroups.com
Well, did you see him? What does he look like?

Angie

On May 18, 3:04 pm, Angela McGuire wrote:
> Why does he not allow anyone to sketch and view him? That doesn't seem very enlightened to me.
>
>   Angie

Angela McGuire

Jun 11, 2008, 9:27:18 AM6/11/08