Targ Limitless Mind

h elmer | espeance

Sep 29, 2007, 3:23:44 AM9/29/07
to Remote Viewing
Hi - Just chiming in after inviting participants of Targ's workshop to
this list - anybody around?

chris lovell

Sep 29, 2007, 8:29:56 AM9/29/07
to Remote-...@googlegroups.com
Im here

rfj...@aol.com

Sep 29, 2007, 10:42:08 PM9/29/07
to Remote-...@googlegroups.com
I'm here too, I did Russell Targ's workshop about 2 years ago at Omega.  He is such a calm and articulate speaker, I really enjoyed it.

Linda

h elmer | espeance

Sep 30, 2007, 5:09:15 PM9/30/07
to Remote Viewing
hi Linda,

we had a group of about 25 from all over the country, early this month
up at Omega, and we collected email addresses, which i sent invites
for people to join at this pre-existing forum if they'd like to
further communicate

i had a lot of fun doing the exercises and being around Russ too

what have you been up to, any more rv-ing? i know there's a
conference in Vegas towards the end of OCt., which I won't get to
unfortunately

Howie

On Sep 29, 10:42 pm, rfju...@aol.com wrote:
> I'm here too, I did Russell Targ's workshop about 2 years ago at Omega.? He is such a calm and articulate speaker, I really enjoyed it.

> Linda

rfj...@aol.com

Oct 2, 2007, 9:01:38 AM10/2/07
to Remote-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Howie,

Yeah, I'm in NY so I won't be going to the conference either.

I have been exploring more with meditation lately.  Doing the same type of PSI stuff, but I was just thinking that I should get back into the actual formality of RV again. The ritual and structure of it is helpful.

Are you still practicing RV?  It's pretty addictive.

 Lately I've also been exploring crystals and color healing, which are interesting too.  But I'm not so sure about it yet. Also, someone had loaned me a book called "the true power of water".  An interesting little book.  It kind of ties intent with making water healthier for your body.  So many things to read about!

Linda

h elmer | espeance

Oct 12, 2007, 9:01:10 PM10/12/07
to Remote Viewing
I saw Emoto speak last year in NYC, that was really interesting.

I don't practice strict remote viewing regularly, but regularly fall
into rv-ing, receiving psychic impressions, when i go to meditate,
relax, or do obes.

I've done some more traditional rv experiments with a friend, and have
had some success too.

If any events come up, please post them here. It doesn't look like a
lot of people joined up, anyhow, best wishes!

On Oct 2, 9:01 am, rfju...@aol.com wrote:
> Hi Howie,
>
> Yeah, I'm in NY so I won't be going to the conference either.
>

> I have been exploring more with meditation lately.? Doing the same type of PSI stuff, but I was just thinking that I should get back into the actual formality of RV again. The ritual and structure of it is helpful.
>
> Are you still practicing RV?? It's pretty addictive.
>
> ?Lately I've also been exploring crystals and color healing, which are interesting too.? But I'm not so sure about it yet. Also, someone had loaned me a book called "the true power of water".? An interesting little book.? It kind of ties intent with making water healthier for your body.? So many things to read about!

> Linda

chris lovell

Oct 21, 2007, 1:30:24 PM10/21/07
to Remote-...@googlegroups.com

I have been using a pendulum to ask yes no questions about target compiling the yes items and then i seem to be able to use my cougnitive thought to assemble a picture  of target

anybody have tips they would like to share

thanks chris

Angela McGuire

Oct 21, 2007, 8:52:54 PM10/21/07
to Remote-...@googlegroups.com
Wow, you all sound like you are really talented at receiving psychic impressions and remote viewing.

How can I best develop my psychic skills? What do you recommend? What kinds of meditations and excersizes should I commit to to make the most of the "greater Universive" in which we live?

h elmer | espeance <espe...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://mail.yahoo.com

h elmer | espeance

Oct 24, 2007, 11:04:06 PM10/24/07
to Remote Viewing
what are your goals, can you describe what you would like to have
occur?

On Oct 21, 8:52 pm, Angela McGuire <aim...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Wow, you all sound like you are really talented at receiving psychic impressions and remote viewing.
>
> How can I best develop my psychic skills? What do you recommend? What kinds of meditations and excersizes should I commit to to make the most of the "greater Universive" in which we live?

chris lovell

Oct 25, 2007, 6:32:37 PM10/25/07
to Remote-...@googlegroups.com
 My goals any thing from mentalist act on stage to every day life . It helps remote veiwing is just a tool like tarot to be able to see the outcome of  today  tomorrow . I love corperate work  go into a meeting being paid for keeping notes of impressions of other associates . Top money well respected . I have reached my goals set time for new ones .