Remote Viewing Targets Online

PJ-TKR

Dec 6, 2011, 4:15:06 AM12/6/11
to Remote Viewing
While the yahoo group for Remote Viewing is occasionally active, I
notice I haven't seen a message on this group for over 2 years,
despite it has nearly 400 members. So I thought for those of you
lurkers who might want to do a session or two, I'd post a link to free
targets on the internet you can view at your leisure.

The TKR project has the Viewer Studios and RV Galleries: http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/

There's also a randomized live webcam project called Panopticon:
http://www.dojopsi.com/pan/

Daz Smith has an excellent collection of free targets at Target
Monkey: http://www.remoteviewed.com/targets/

Greg K's archives has a target list: http://www.remote-viewing.com/arvcourse/targetpracticepage.html

We have links to a few others on the big forum at TKR (http://
www.dojopsi.info/forum/) but it looks like they are not really kept up
to date so I left them out.

Do you have or know of a site that offers free targets and feedback to
the public? I'd like to add a few more to the forum list if anybody
has them.

PJ