Remote Viewing and Stuff!

PJ-TKR

Oct 28, 2006, 10:19:55 PM10/28/06
to Remote Viewing
Hi y'all,

This is just an irregular reminder, for newer folks, of why we're here!

TKR stands for Ten Thousand Roads Remote Viewing and Dowsing Project.
We are a free community that offers a big forum for discussing
everything imaginable related to RV and psi over at
http://www.tenthousandroads.com/wbbs/ , and we also have hands-on
viewing studios over at the Dojo Psi, where you can get practice
targets on your own, OR get weekly 'mission' targets tasked by a
person, OR use 'taskerbot' to task YOURSELF on stuff you are interested
in, and mix it in with other tasks (you can borrow some from TKR's
collection) if you wish, to ensure you will be doubleblind when you get
it assigned to you. Find TKR's viewing tools at
http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/ .

We have this google remote-viewing group, and we also have a yahoo
remote-viewing group.

RV related news, questions, etc. are welcome.

Best!
Palyne