AUTHOR AGGIE CHANDRA SMITH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbxIRkDawHc

Aggiechandrasmith

Sep 3, 2009, 3:06:34 AM9/3/09
to Remote Viewing
To share with you i have the gift of sychronicities it works with
conversation with me then some or all the parts of the conversation
begin to materialize on tv,radio,newspaper ect. The longer i get to
know a person the more mine and their
ideas ,sayings,thoughts,religions,some places,subjects ect will
materialize.The reason i know this really works is because if i dont
watch tv one day it materializes when i do watch tv.And sometime even
materialize on old rerun show's and i dont go looking for them. a True
example On 5/4/09 I recieved a request in the mail for more
information to fill out tribal documents
And then i turned on tv and there was a Native American Indian
story,called We Shall Remain.On Wednesday August 22,2006 I was
listening to the radio "the Wave" 9.47 channel then tuned in to Craig
Furgerson and he was talking about The Wave channel 9.47. My grandpa
was playing Bruce spingsteen Cd and i asked him if he would turn of
the music and we wre headed to sizzler my grandpa went to sit in the
where the large tv was and there was bruce springsteen concert on
kcet.I was talking about my friend in high school who had a pet frog
on December 13,2006 the same day i tuned in to David letterman and
there was a scientist talking about having a pet frog.while these are
some old examples there are new ones each day and different every day
depending on the people i meet that day. the more people the better
they are. it doesn't only work with religious people it works with all
people. Author: Aggiesmith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbxIRkDawHc