Re: [Remote-Viewing tkr.g] Digest for remote-viewing@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Mike Wilson

Dec 8, 2011, 8:58:37 AM12/8/11
to remote-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Palyne,

There is a link that is not working - at the remoteviewed.com link listed below.  After some looking I found the correct link at http://www.remoteviewed.com/target/.  (There is no "s" on target.)

Hope you have a good day and a better weekend,

Sincerely,

Mike Wilson

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:44 AM, <remote-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/remote-viewing/topics

    PJ-TKR <pal...@gmail.com> Dec 06 01:15AM -0800

    While the yahoo group for Remote Viewing is occasionally active, I
    notice I haven't seen a message on this group for over 2 years,
    despite it has nearly 400 members. So I thought for those of you
    lurkers who might want to do a session or two, I'd post a link to free
    targets on the internet you can view at your leisure.

    The TKR project has the Viewer Studios and RV Galleries: http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/

    There's also a randomized live webcam project called Panopticon:
    http://www.dojopsi.com/pan/

    Daz Smith has an excellent collection of free targets at Target
    Monkey: http://www.remoteviewed.com/targets/

    Greg K's archives has a target list: http://www.remote-viewing.com/arvcourse/targetpracticepage.html

    We have links to a few others on the big forum at TKR (http://
    www.dojopsi.info/forum/) but it looks like they are not really kept up
    to date so I left them out.

    Do you have or know of a site that offers free targets and feedback to
    the public? I'd like to add a few more to the forum list if anybody
    has them.

    PJ

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group remote-viewing.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

--
.
Ten Thousand Roads Remote Viewing and Dowsing Project aka TKR

TKR's Remote Viewing Web Forum has tons of RV Discussion
Visit http://www.dojopsi.info/forum/

TKR @the Dojo Psi is hands-on viewing in doubleblind protocol
"Go View!" as we say: http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/

There is another TKR Remote-Viewing email group at Google
Found at http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Remote-Viewing/

TKR also has a blog: http://blog.dojopsi.info

Too much email? You can change settings to 'web only' or sign up
for our monthly/occasional Remote Viewing newsletter:

For help, write tkrsu...@dojopsi.com

Palyne Gaenir

Jan 20, 2012, 12:58:22 PM1/20/12
to Mike Wilson, remote-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mike. I only just saw this as the subject filtered it into a
folder and I've been working too much. I think I got it corrected on
the TKR forum as well. Best, PJ
Message has been deleted