RQL for deleting Unlinked Pages

Dennis de Lara

May 2, 2018, 9:06:13 AM5/2/18
to RedDot CMS Users
Hello guys,

Anyone who knows the exact RQL code for eliminating the unlinked pages? I found the code below in an old plugin but nothing happens:

<TREESEGMENT type=""app.1805"" action=""load"" guid="""& Session("TreeGuid") &""" descent=""app"" parentguid="""& Session("TreeParentGuid") &"""/>

I tried looking on SmartAPI and RQL documentation and I haven't found any information regarding this matter.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Dennis

Mario Brandt

May 2, 2018, 10:57:31 AM5/2/18
to reddot-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dennis,
there is a working plugin for that.
http://simplyreddot.blogspot.de/2012/02/delete-all-unlinked-pages-2.html

Use it or just use the RQL code from the JS file.

Cheers

Dennis de Lara

May 7, 2018, 5:50:59 AM5/7/18
to RedDot CMS Users