Tzoras kai Mpaglamas

Ozan özdemir

Jul 6, 2016, 2:15:47 PM7/6/16
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
Geia sas
Hi ,
I m an instrument maker from İzmir - Symrni
I m in Thessaloniki now. I have some tzouras and baglamas to sell in here. İf you are interested  you can write to me directly. There is one tzoura , the body is made from tortoise shell and one baglama the body and the soundboard is all tortoise shell.
--- for any question ; The turtle was dead already , I found them ın the forest and the sea side. So I used them, now they will live longer and they will give us very tasteful sound :)

and all the other tzoura is carving body mullberry, . Baglamas are one piece of wood of mullberry or cherry wood. keyboards are ebony or rosewood.

Thanks for interest from now. Efxaristo.
Ozan Özdemir.

is

Ozan özdemir

Jul 6, 2016, 2:17:49 PM7/6/16
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
I can send more photos and some video if you are interested. Ta le me

Ozan özdemir

Jul 6, 2016, 2:31:39 PM7/6/16
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
For more instrument that I made , you can check this facebook page.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/santuratolyesi/?fref=ts

or this İnstagram page

The Walrus

Jul 18, 2016, 2:56:31 PM7/18/16
to Rebetika
If you happen to find any more dead tortoises, perhaps you could make some picks out of them. I have read that tortoiseshell picks give a good sound, but obviously I don't support hurting tortoises, as they are far too cool. I suspect I am not the only person who would buy a few! [Anything that helps my playing has to be good...]

Ozan özdemir

Jul 22, 2016, 12:32:02 PM7/22/16
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I m making picks for tanbur and oud , and also some guitar picks. The tortoise shell must be thick. so the turtle must be big size. old turtle.
I dont buy the tortoise or not kill. just I collect a lot of pieces tortoise shell from old musical instrument makers.

for guitar picks , here there are some photos ;

Ozan özdemir

Jul 22, 2016, 12:32:43 PM7/22/16
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
Now I Dont have ready picks. but if you want I can make :)