de-hiotification?

Mr. Narghile

Mar 24, 2016, 12:26:29 PM3/24/16
to Rebetika
anyone know if that rembetika "de-hiotification" page still exists? I can't seem to find it.

Walrus?

Ali Fuat AYDIN

Mar 24, 2016, 12:54:02 PM3/24/16
to rebe...@googlegroups.com

Ali Fuat AYDIN
alifua...@gmail.com

P Lütfen çıktı almadan önce çevresel sorumluluğumuzu düşünelim.

anyone know if that rembetika "de-hiotification" page still exists? I can't seem to find it.

Walrus?

Mr. Narghile

Νίκος Πολίτης

Mar 25, 2016, 4:35:47 AM3/25/16
to Rebetika

So, it still exists, excellent!  How about the broken Chiotis CD that has to be deposited, for one to be able to become member of the movement?

Ali Fuat?

bagla...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2016, 8:27:45 AM3/25/16
to rebe...@googlegroups.com
Try spelling: dechiotification

The Walrus

Mar 26, 2016, 10:43:22 AM3/26/16
to Rebetika
Sorry for the delay. The page is still there, but I believe its owner hasn't updated it for years. The broken CD idea was a joke, of course.

Νίκος Πολίτης

Mar 27, 2016, 4:51:33 AM3/27/16
to Rebetika
A joke of course, but the page owner reported highest esoteric joy, enjoying the broken pieces as they flew around the place!

Mr. Narghile

Apr 6, 2016, 8:56:26 PM4/6/16
to Rebetika
a joke?!?!? I sent mine in years ago!

Νίκος Πολίτης

Apr 7, 2016, 3:52:43 AM4/7/16
to Rebetika

I didn't send one, simply because I didn't happen to own one and it sounded absurd to me to freshly buy a product, on purpose just to destroy it.

Today, we all know of course that very many of the pre – Markos bouzoukia were armed with eight strings (of course, not tuned DAFC).