Luthiers in Thessaloniki?

Odysseas

Aug 21, 2015, 3:13:20 AM8/21/15
to Rebetika
Hi guys! I think I may have asked this before but in case I didn't.... Does anybody know of any luthiers in Thessaloniki? I'm in town and looking for a new bouzouki.
Thanks!

Babis Papadimitriou

Aug 21, 2015, 3:36:03 AM8/21/15
to rebe...@googlegroups.com

Jannis Alexandris
Tasos Theodorakis
Panagiotis Stamkos
Isidoros Papadamou
Thanasis Mitrentsis
Dekavalas
Akexios Rotskos
Andreas Delios
Dimitris Fotopoulos
Do you want more?

Odysseas

Aug 22, 2015, 12:57:38 PM8/22/15
to Rebetika
Thank you! That's awesome. Man, you know a lot of luthiers! Do you have a favorite or top pick? Also, any thoughts on Kampana, if you've heard of them?

Babis Papadimitriou

Aug 22, 2015, 1:34:13 PM8/22/15
to rebe...@googlegroups.com

Hi from Athens again,
I know kambana, I forgot to mention him. There is also Panagiotis Lambis.

If it is important for you what I prefer, I would say Jannis Alexandris -I have a bouzouki made of him- Tasos Theodorakis and Isidoros Papadamou, cause I prefer the older style instruments.

But, what is the most important is what YOU will find the more close to your aesthetics and taste of sound.

Don't forget to visit the more you can and play play play,  try try try before you decide...

Let us know your decision :-)

Στις 22 Αυγ 2015 7:57 μ.μ., ο χρήστης "Odysseas" <mek...@gmail.com> έγραψε: