books

Mr. Narghile

Oct 10, 2018, 5:15:19 PM10/10/18
to Rebetika
Hello friends...I personal library was destroyed in a flood. I'm trying to find these books online to proce for insurance purposes, and hopefully rebuy them.
Can anyone help me locate them?

Rebetika and Laika Songs by Hatzidoulis Kostas
Markos Vamvakaris: The Agios Mangas by Manos Tsilimides
Smyrna 1900-1922 by A. Kaliviotis
Mangas Alistou Epoxis by Voliotis-Kapetanakis
Musika Organa Kai Laikoi Organopaixtes Stin Ellada by Gianni Gkika
MArkos Vamvakaris autobiography (greek language edition)

sorry for poor transliterations...

any links appreciated!
dave

477771

Dec 25, 2018, 2:38:24 PM12/25/18
to Rebetika

Νίκος Πολίτης

Dec 26, 2018, 6:18:58 AM12/26/18
to Rebetika

1 Rebetika and Laika Songs by Hatzidoulis Kostas

2 Markos Vamvakaris: The Agios Mangas by Manos Tsilimides

3 Smyrna 1900-1922 by A. Kaliviotis

4 Mangas Alistou Epoxis by Voliotis-Kapetanakis

5 Musika Organa Kai Laikoi Organopaixtes Stin Ellada by Gianni Gkika

6 MArkos Vamvakaris autobiography (greek language edition)

Hello Dave!  I have the books Nos. 1, 3, 4 an 6 in my library.  It will be very easy for me to scan and send you their cover pages, if this might help. Please, advise!  And many greetings to the family, of course!

Mr. Narghile

Jul 7, 2019, 7:07:39 PM7/7/19
to Rebetika
Hi Nick,