Realities Revealed by Water, and Beauty

bbcweb

Sep 19, 2011, 9:39:18 PM9/19/11
to Realit...@googlegroups.com

Today, a Zen Buddhist tv program has asserted the ultimate minimum matter has conscience, and mentioned experiment by a Japanese scientist, Nakayama[?] pointing to water reaction to the written word "water" in all languages, pasted near water, invoking similar water reaction.  Anyone could find it?

I.

http://enwaterment.com/01-amazing-water-s.html

""

Water Filmmaker and mystic ecologist David Sereda discusses some of the spiritual properties of water-- exploring whether it actually has memory and consciousness. Human beings are mostly made up of water and he suggests that restructured water could have healing properties on our bodies.    ""

II.
http://e-buddhism.blogspot.com/2008/06/truth-of-zen-buddhism.html

II
SUNDAY, JUNE 22, 2008

Reality and Zen Buddhism: A Lay Perspective.

[Draft form, under Editing]

The basic issue in all mystic contemplation of our existence is the premise that

our mundane reality arising from our perception of the world is an illusion. It has a
dreamlike quality when viewed through the proper perspective of the truth that
indeed at every moment it is changing. Even we are changing to the effect that even in
our everyday reality there is nothing fixed or permamnent that may be defined as "we". The illusion is precisely that of an unchanging "I" or "myself". In fact there is really no unchanging "I", at best an "I" or "myself" is actualy a process which is intricately linked to the ambient existential conditions each one of us is exposed to. Neither "we" nor the conditions are "permanent".

Yet if there is no real basis to our familiar mundane reality then what is "true reality".
Most mystic world views tend to describe this true reality as completely incomprehensible
from our usual perspective. But the mystic perspective of Zen Buddhism, which originates
from the Mahayana School of Buddhist philosophy, differs in this contention. Zen Buddhism
which rejects the trappings of philosophy and the confusing thicket of concept, words, faith
dogma or scriptural knowledge relies on direct pointing at the heart of existence. Zen bases
itself on an experiential comprehension of true reality through intense contemplation and an
infinitely alert awareness of existence to intuit the essence of true reality.

Zen asserts that the great secret of true reality has never been hidden at all and far from being incomprehensible, is continualy manifested in every blade of grass and every turn of the breeze. Entire creation manifests the secret of true reality at every moment yet we do not posess the fine awareness to penetrate the mists of our delusion and directly perceive it. It is because we lack true awareness of the simplicity and directness of this truth. But Zen does not stop there but points directly at our own existential experience to distill the essence of true reality in our everyday
language. Zen Buddhism unhestitatingly asserts that we have all experienced the dazzling radiance of the shining jewel of true existential reality unknowingly many times.
Either in a moving poetry a haiku, Tanka or a Waka, in the startlingly bold brushtroke of a haiga or in the bright lights of an impressionist painting,  ""

Yes, isn't it that the reality is all around and within us, as we felt beauty?  To feel beauty is to know life, reality, and the ultimate nature and being?

What do you think?

bbcweb

Sep 20, 2011, 2:24:46 PM9/20/11
to Realit...@googlegroups.com

Some photos of water crystals:---------------------------------

The Spirit of Ma'at Interviews
Dr. Masaru Emoto

by Reiko Myamoto Dewey

REIKO: We have read your book The Message from Water, and we introduced it on our website in our August issue. It has been our most popular article, with its readership increasing every week, and has raised many questions.

You mentioned in your book how you would type out words on a piece of paper and paste these written words onto a bottle, and see how the water reacted to the words -- what kind of crystals were formed from the words. From your research, are you able to discern whether the reaction of the water came from the vibration of the actual words that were pasted onto the bottles, or whether the intention of the person who was pasting the words onto the bottle influenced the experiment in any way?

DR. EMOTO: This is one of the more difficult areas to clarify. However, from continuing these experiments we have come to the conclusion that the water is reacting to the actual words. For example, for our trip to Europe we tried using the words "thank you" and "you fool" in German. The people on our team who took the actual photographs of the water crystals did not understand the German for "you fool", and yet we were able to obtain exactly the same kind of results in the different crystal formations based on the words used.

... ...

... ...