Zen Reality?: "All Religions Are Cults", by HMRD Cesidio Tallini

bbcweb

Nov 27, 2011, 8:45:26 PM11/27/11
to Realities
http://www.amazon.com/All-Religions-Are-Cults-Priests/dp/1449553559

All Religions Are Cults: And What a Few Good Priests, Monks, Rabbis
and Mullahs Can Do About It [Paperback]
HMRD Cesidio Tallini

Price: $12.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over
$25. Details

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Want it delivered Tuesday, November 29?
Order it in the next 17 hours and 19 minutes, and choose One-Day
Shipping at checkout.
Details
Ordering for Christmas? To ensure delivery by December 24, choose FREE
Super Saver Shipping at checkout. Read more about holiday shipping.

10 new from $11.38 2 used from $11.00

Book Description
Publication Date: October 17, 2009
This book is ecumenical, interreligious, and metareligious in nature.
It may have a provocative title, but it is the subtitle that says what
the book is really about. The book is not simply an attack on
religion, but offers ideas for improving religion, any religion. It
defines what makes a true religion, in the most positive meaning of
the term, and what makes a cult, in the most negative meaning. Rather
than just pointing fingers, however, the book introduces the six
criteria that make a religion, even a minority religion a true
religion, and these ideas can be used to improve every religion by its
believers, or by those who are priests, monks, rabbis, mullahs,
religious people of any kind, or theologians. This book is for
everyone, with religious ideas applicable to all religions, even Islam
- in fact, the author justifies the applicability and necessity of the
book by citing both the Qur'an and Muhammad. This book can increase or
promote interreligious dialogue, and in a way that does not offend
anyone in particular. It could also give new lustre to all religions
with followers and clergy with an open mind.
Editorial Reviews
About the Author
The Hon. Most Rev. Dr. Cesidio Tallini is the President and Founder of
the Cesidian Root, perhaps the only stable intercontinental DNS root
outside of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
(ICANN). Tallini is also an International Diplomat for the
International States Parliament for Safety and Peace; the legal Bishop
of the novel Cesidian Church; and the Governor of both Independent
Long Island (ILI) and the United Micronations Multi-Oceanic
Archipelago (UMMOA).

bbcweb

Nov 28, 2011, 9:32:59 PM11/28/11
to Realities
http://www.researchgate.net/topic/Indian_Philosophy/?dbw=true
ResearchGate Indian Philosophy:

Sometimes ago, I mentioned my prof. Fang Dongmei's statement that the
best
[ Thome H. Fang (方東美, Fang Dongmei)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thome_H._Fang ]
philosophy is in India. asked about its context. Now finally, I
think that context is Zen Buddhism, as explained by his student Ven.
Master Chin Kung:
http://www.amtb.org.tw/
[ (淨空; Jìngkōng) (b. 1927) ], from the Mahayana tradition, founding
Corporate Body of the Buddha Educational Foundation, based on the
teachings of Pure Land Buddhism. Could this be true?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chin_Kung

bbcweb

Mar 30, 2012, 8:15:06 PM3/30/12
to Realit...@googlegroups.com
0
Biologist R. Dawkins and Cosmologist S. Hawking have expressed Atheist views, but have failed to understand the difference of a measurable physical universe to that of a spiritual existance, thus they are incommensurable,>>> Definition: Incommensurable, not commensurable; having no common basis, m...[more] Biologist R. Dawkins and Cosmologist S. Hawking have expressed Atheist views, but
have failed to understand the difference of a measurable physical universe to that of
a spiritual existance, thus they are incommensurable,>>> Definition: Incommensurable, not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
Recent replies · Show All (69)
  • @ Pavan: Your statement of not getting on any side seems contradictory because you take a reductionist point of view. Einstein believed "in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exist, not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of men." Here we are talking...[more] @ Pavan: Your statement of not getting on any side seems contradictory because you take a reductionist point of view. Einstein believed "in Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exist, not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of men." Here we are talking about the whole universe and any harmony
    in a Black Hole or exploding Stars that make heavy elements such as carbon (C). A dynamic universe but to say it
    has harmony is not the only thing that it has. Einstein could say that he does not know but not say that there is no life after a physical death for the soul. Tangible and intangible mediums of existance, is accurate. We have theories of wormholes but no sensors to detect them, however may see the effect but not the cause.
    likes this · Like · 8 hours ago
  • What is "Philosophy:? It is fundamentally self-contradicting to say there are "incommensurable" "Physical Philosophy" and "Spiritual Philosophy". If you like, we could substitute "Philosophy" with "God"? Arn't we looking and searching for the ultimate "truth" or "reality"?
  •   From the view point of Zen Buddhism (Sorry, but there isn't any traces of discussion of "God" there.) or Zen Philosophy, as I understand them, there is such reality, therefore I exist and feel and know, and that's all truly sure for me, and all are real from that.

    bbcweb