Here we go again

Ray Mitchell

Jan 2, 2017, 2:17:12 AM1/2/17
to Ray's Daily

Today is a national holiday in my country so the Daily staff is spending the day planning for the months ahead. The Daily will be back to normal tomorrow. In the meantime:

My wife and I join with our great-grandson and his seven cousins, our grandchildren in wishing the very best in 2017.

Happy New Year tο you!

May Εvery great Νew day Bring yοu sweet surprises

Α happiness buffet. Ηappy New Year tο you,

Αnd when the Νew year’s dοne,

May Τhe next year Βe even Βetter,

Full οf pleasure, joy Αnd fun.

~~~

Stay well, do good work, and have fun.

Ray Mitchell

Indianapolis, Indiana

Management is not responsible for duplicates from previous dailies. The editor is somewhat senile.

Ray’s Daily has been sent for more than fifteen years to people who want to start their day on an upbeat. If you have system overload because of our daily clutter, let me know and I will send you the information via mental telepathy. If you have not been getting our daily you can request to be added by e-mailing me at rayk...@gmail.com. Back issues are posted at http://raykiwsp.wordpress.com/ currently there are more than 2000 readers from around the world.

1

image005.jpg
image006.jpg