New article about using RTI for daguerrotypes

Hembo Pagi

Apr 28, 2015, 7:32:03 AM4/28/15
to rti_...@googlegroups.com

Check out our article about using RTI for daguerrotype recording.

Also, we are about to start the project to document all (known) Estonian daguerrotypes using RTI.

Gmail

Apr 29, 2015, 4:07:04 AM4/29/15
to rti_...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much for the link.
The article about RTI and daguerreotypes is very interesting.
Indeed, having made many reproductions of daguerreotypes in the past using analogue 4x5 inch plates, (see:    http://www.klinebooks.com/cgi-bin/kline/7282.html), I can appreciate what RTI has to offer.
All the best.
Moshe a Caine

Sent from my iPad
--