November 2013 Meeting

Justin Etheredge

Nov 3, 2013, 8:13:45 PM11/3/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Our November meeting (formerly known as the October meeting) is coming up this Tuesday the 5th at 6pm.

This meeting is officially an open meeting, but the topic is going to primarily revolve around the technical aspects of the healthcare.gov website launch. Peter Fries shared these articles previously:

I would recommend reading these articles, and replying with any other good articles you might be aware of, so that we can all have a lively and somewhat well informed discussion. Here are a few other related stories that I have found:

Hope to see all of your there!

We will be meeting at Snagajob's headquarters in Innsbrook:

Ecstatic Labs is sponsoring the food, so please let me know if you're planning to attend so I know how much food to buy.

Justin Etheredge

Nov 5, 2013, 7:25:06 AM11/5/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder that the meeting is tonight, please reply if you plan on coming. Thanks!

Harper Trow

Nov 5, 2013, 7:49:08 AM11/5/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

Harper

Maria Gullickson

Nov 5, 2013, 8:30:42 AM11/5/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I'm gonna be there.

SF

Nov 5, 2013, 8:39:17 AM11/5/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Please count me in.

Sixto

Tobias O'Leary

Nov 5, 2013, 12:53:15 PM11/5/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I haven’t voted yet, so I’m out.

Question: Did you plan for the .gov programming discussion to fall on Election Day, or was it more about Guy Fawkes?

-Tobias

Peter Fries

Nov 6, 2013, 8:26:16 AM11/6/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to miss this one. Wasn't able to get back into town last night.