Fwd: beCraft 3/12 - 6PM - Stream Architectures by Andrew Montalenti

Al Tenhundfeld

Mar 3, 2014, 2:02:15 PM3/3/14
to rscg
Hola Richmonders,

Our March beCraft meeting promises to be pretty great. If you've been wanting to check out a meeting in Charlottesville, this would be a good one.

-Al

Mar 3, 2014, 6:48:13 PM3/3/14
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Nice! I posted this to data hackers.

Christopher Wash

Mar 3, 2014, 9:37:39 PM3/3/14
to RS...@googlegroups.com

Definitely interested in attending this one. Anyone else interested?

Justin Etheredge

Mar 4, 2014, 11:12:19 AM3/4/14
to Richmond Software Craftsmanship Group
I'm interested in going, but won't know for sure until early next week. You trying to get a carpool together?

Peter Fries

Mar 4, 2014, 1:05:23 PM3/4/14
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested too, but have to see how my week is shaping up

Christopher Wash

Mar 4, 2014, 7:42:51 PM3/4/14
to RS...@googlegroups.com

Yeah if you guys want to carpool let me know