July 2013 Meeting

Justin Etheredge

Jul 15, 2013, 8:03:43 PM7/15/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, our July 2013 meeting is coming up next Thursday the 25th. I am unfortunately going to be out of town next week for vacation. Is there anyone interested in hosting the meeting next week? Ecstatic Labs can still pay for everything and organize the space, you just need to show up and smile a bit.

Going once...

SF

Jul 17, 2013, 2:14:16 PM7/17/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I would but I don't have a meeting place to offer. If Jeremiah is willing to work with a fallen "Snagger", then I'd be willing to do the leg work for the meeting. Just let me know.

Sixto

On Jul 15, 2013, at 20:03, Justin Etheredge <jus...@etheredge.us> wrote:

Hey everyone, our July 2013 meeting is coming up next Thursday the 25th. I am unfortunately going to be out of town next week for vacation. Is there anyone interested in hosting the meeting next week? Ecstatic Labs can still pay for everything and organize the space, you just need to show up and smile a bit.

Going once...

Justin Etheredge

Jul 17, 2013, 9:24:36 PM7/17/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I tried to send an email earlier today, but I'm having some issues. I'm sure that Jeremiah would be fine having you host. Thanks for offering! Do you want me to ping Jeremiah and confirm?

Sixto Saez

Jul 17, 2013, 9:53:28 PM7/17/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Yes, please. I do look forward to these meetings even if I'm pretty quiet most of the time. I'll make sure I get there early enough to order the pizza & the fixin's

Eric Harrigan

Jul 18, 2013, 1:25:56 AM7/18/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com

Sixto,

We are happy to have you host.  Let me know if you need help with anything.

Justin,
I don't know if you already pinged Jeremiah yet but I will catch up with him in the morning.

Thanks!
-Eric

Sixto

Jul 24, 2013, 9:02:40 AM7/24/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
For anyone still in town... SnapAJob will graciously allow us to meet for the usual pizza and discussion. Since I'll be the pizzameister this week, just let me know if you're coming for a head count.

Please suggest a particular topic that may is weighing heavy on your mind. It'll be our usual rambling discussion. Thanks!!

Sixto

Jonathan Pryor

Jul 24, 2013, 9:15:12 AM7/24/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

- Jon

Sixto Saez

Jul 24, 2013, 10:04:31 AM7/24/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jon!

Man, my brain must be on vacation. Sorry, but it should be SnagAJob and Otherwise, it'll be our usual...

Sixto Saez

Jul 25, 2013, 1:09:07 PM7/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it's just Jon & me so for the head count. Please let us know if you're planning to attend ( & whether you'd like pizza or not).

If it's just a few folks tonight, may be we can go to the pizza instead of having the pizza coming to us, just sayin'

Peter Fries

Jul 25, 2013, 1:12:32 PM7/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately I can't make it this week. See you next month.

Adam Lenda

Jul 25, 2013, 3:07:04 PM7/25/13
to RS...@googlegroups.com
I was hoping to make it back this month, however I've got some vicious deadline pressure this week. I hope to make it next month.

Kevin Hazzard

Jul 25, 2013, 3:33:44 PM7/25/13
to RSCG
My client is taking the dev team to Texas de Brazil tonight. I'd love to join you guys but... free meat. You cannot compete.

Kevin

W. Kevin Hazzard
Consultant, Author, Teacher, Microsoft MVP