SANATORIA IN SOBO

Manish Modi

Nov 27, 2023, 7:11:43 PM11/27/23
to ROZ EK SHER, JAIN CLASS, ROZ EK QUOTE

ॐ ह्रीं श्रीपार्श्वनाथाय नमः

Auṃ Hrīṃ ŚrīPārśvanāthāya Namaḥ

Jay Jinendra

Dear friends,

This is a list of sanatoriums in South Bombay. They are reasonably priced and therefore overbooked most of the time. You should book well in advance by going to their office and completing the paperwork. The waiting list is huge! If you apply today, you are likely to get a room in about a month or so.

All three sanatoriums are owned and run by the Kacchi Bhatia community and are open to vegetarians only, irrespective of their religion, caste, etc. Rights of admission are reserved.

All three sanatoriums offer a suite of self-contained rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a fresh gas cylinder, enough beds, pillows, blankets and storage facilities, 24-hour hot and cold water, and a clean safe environment for the patient and his/her relatives.

All three sanatoriums are located in the best and most expensive parts of town. Only one of them has a lift, the other two require you to climb stairs. All three sanatoriums are well maintained.

Please note that this is my personal and subjective opinion based on my experience with them. The same is in no way a recommendation of their services or of their professional competence.

Best regards,

Manish Yashodhar Modi

1. Seth Morarji Bhagavandas Shivji Sanatorium

59 Valkeshvar Road

Beside Fionika

Opposite Shital Baug

Mumbai 400006

Telephone

022 2369 0536

Trustee:

Mr Hemant Merchant

Note: This is the best maintained! And it has a lift.

_____

2. Seth Damodar Madhavji Charity Trust

Damul Nivas

32 Bhulabhai Desai Road