ALICE IN BHULESHWAR

Manish Modi

Jul 20, 2023, 11:26:47 PM7/20/23
to roz-e...@googlegroups.com
ALICE IN BHULESHWAR

Navigating A Mumbai Neighbourhood

By Arch. Dr. Kaiwan Mehta

2016   22 x 14 cm   175 pages   With over 200 B/W photographs   Paperback   0.25 kilos

₹ 450

This is a journey into the heart and soul of Bombay!

The city's living and non- living residents speak their truth in this riveting book on the subaltern history of India's sexiest and most happening city.

The author Dr Kaiwan Mehta is a professor of architecture, a scholar, a historian, a public intellectual and a charismatic orator. He is attuned to the history and the zeitgeist of Mumbai.

We are proud to make this engagingly written and superbly photographed book available at our bookstore and through mail order.

To purchase this book please contact:

HINDI GRANTH KARYALAY

Distinguished Publishers Since 1912

9 Hirabaug  CP Tank  Mumbai 400004 भारत

Telephone

+91 9820896128  (UPI/GPay/PayTM/PhonePe)

Email

hindipr...@gmail.com

Blog

www.navelgazing.net