ROZ EK SHER

Manish Modi

Mar 6, 2024, 5:47:44 PMMar 6
to ROZ EK SHER

Do you wish to read Hindu scriptures translated perfectly into English?

Look no further.

BIBEK DEBROY has done a great job translating some of our most revered scriptures into English. Insight and clarity are the hallmarks of his writing style. So you get pure knowledge directly from our sacred texts.

SACRED BOOKS OF THE HINDU DHARMA
Translated into English by Bibek Debroy

VALMIKI RAMAYANA
Set of 3 books

₹ 1800
_____

BHAGAVAD GITA
₹ 700
______

MAHABHARATA
Set of 10 books

₹ 5000
_____

HARIVAMSHA
₹ 600
_____

BHAGAVATA PURANA
Set of 3 books

₹ 1800
______

MARKANDEYA PURANA
₹ 600
______

BRAHMA PURANA
Set of 2 books

₹ 1200
________

VISHNU PURANA
₹ 600
________

SHIVA PURANA
Set of 3 books

₹ 2400
_____

BRAHMANDA PURANA
Set of 2 books

₹ 1400
_____

BIBEK DEBROY
He is a renowned economist, Sanskritpremi and translator. He chairs the Economic Advisory Council reporting directly to the Prime Minister of India.

WHY YOU SHOULD READ DEBROY’S TRANSLATIONS
His knowledge of Sanskrit and English is impeccable.
He translates the entire text, not leaving out anything.
He translates directly from the most authentic critically edited manuscripts.
He is the only person in the world to translate the entire text of both the Ramayana and the Mahabharata from Sanskrit into English.
He won the Sir RG Bhandarkar Memorial Award from the world-renowned BORI, Pune.
His books are beautifully printed, low-priced, lightweight editions.

We are proud to make these books available at our bookstore and through mail order. We ship books worldwide and accept payments through UPI, IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, Visa and MasterCard.

Best regards,

Manish Yashodhar Modi

हिन्दी ग्रन्थ कार्यालय

HINDI GRANTH KARYALAY