अष्टाध्यायी सहज बोधASHTADHYAYI SAHAJ BODHA Brilliant Method of Mastering Sanskrit Grammar

Manish Modi

Dec 5, 2020, 11:00:54 PM12/5/20
to ROZ EK SHER

अष्टाध्यायी सहज बोध

ASHTADHYAYI SAHAJ BODH

A Brilliant Method of Mastering Sanskrit Grammar

By Dr Pushpa Dikshit

2016-2020     22 x 14 cm     3600 pages

Set of 6 books

₹ 7500    Hardcover     7 kilos

₹ 2500    Paperback     4.5 kilos

Ashtadhyayi is a sutra-style treatise on Sanskrit grammar, estimated to have been completed between 6th and 4th centuries BCE by Acarya Panini. Its 3,959 aphorisms on linguistics, syntax and semantics presented in "eight chapters" are the foundation of Sanskrit grammar.

The Ashtadhyayi has attracted and continues to attract many excellent commentaries, among them Patanjali’s Mahabhashya and Bhattoji Dikshit’s Vaiyakarana Siddhanta Kaumudi.

Traditional methods and textbooks based on the traditional methods require the student to devote 12 years in order to master Sanskrit grammar. Using the method described in this book, devised by pioneering Sanskritist Dr Pushpa Dikshit, the diligent student can master Sanskrit in just 6 months.

Dr Pushpa Dikshit, who heads the Paniniya Shodha Samsthanam, is one of India’s leading lights in the field of Sanskrit grammar. She devised a unique method of teaching Sanskrit, known as the PANINIYA PAUSHPI PRAKRIYA which has been fully described in this set of books. Thousands of students have learned Sanskrit grammar using her methods.

The titles of the six volumes in this set are:
1. सार्वधातुक तिगंत तथा सार्वधातुक कृदन्त
2. आर्धधातुक तिगंत सनादी द्वादश धातु प्रत्यय तथा भाव कर्म
3. आर्धधातुक कृदन्त
4. तद्धित प्रकरण
5. सुबन्त प्रक्रिया, स्त्रीप्रत्यय और द्विरुक्ति
6. कारक प्रकरण एवं समास प्रक्रिया

We earnestly recommend this work to all students, scholars and lovers of Sanskrit. We are proud to make this masterpiece available at our bookstore and through mail order. We ship books all over the world and accept payment by IMPS, NEFT, Paytm, Visa and MasterCard.

Best regards,

Manish Yashodhar Modi

हिन्दी ग्रन्थ कार्यालय

HINDI GRANTH KARYALAY