Did Blogger change? New account events won't show.

Tony D

Oct 18, 2010, 3:35:34 PM10/18/10
to RESTYLEgc
Using a new Blogger account, I implemented everything just like I did
6 months ago with another site. The new calendar looks fine until I
start adding events to it. Then, whatever month I add an event to
(besides US Holidays), won't show the whole calendar. Any ideas?

see http://bigbeavertavern.com/SOCcalendar.htm

The lower calendar just uses Blogger's cut and paste code and shows
fine.

Thanks

Tony D

Oct 18, 2010, 4:36:14 PM10/18/10