Embedded Google Calendar Has Slow Loading Time, Returns Error Every Other Refresh

Katie Haich

Apr 19, 2011, 2:04:20 PM4/19/11
to RESTYLEgc
The Google Calendar that I have embedded on my site and styled with
RestyleGC always takes at least 5 seconds to load (the calendar loads
instantly when I take the RestyleGC away) and, about every other time
that I refresh the page, I get the following error:

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:
\Inetpub\DomainID205167\restylegc-1.1.0\restylegc.php on line 126"

I haven't changed anything in the restyle.php, so I'm not sure what is
causing this. If you guys have any suggestions w/r/t speeding up the
load time and/or preventing this error, I would be grateful for the
advice! Thanks so much.