Fix Bubbles event description

RBRDev

Jun 21, 2011, 4:40:51 AM6/21/11
to RESTYLEgc
Hi,
I include this CSS to avoid bubbles to be bigger than iframe space.

.event-description {
max-height:130px;overflow:auto; width:274px;
}

.bubble {
width: 400px;
}

This CSS code fix width of bubbles to 400px and a max-height of 130px
with scroll if needed.

Hope it helps.

Kupatso

Aug 12, 2011, 8:41:46 PM8/12/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
I was just looking at embedding some Google calendars into a new sites page.
The description bubbles in some of my calendars are very large and run really long below the edge of the iframe for the calendar.
I searched and searched for ways to either control the size of the bubble in add a scroll bar to the bubble.

This is the only post I found that seemed like a possible solution.
However, I am not that savvy with CSS coding.  Might you elaborate on how you applied this code to an embedded Google calendar?

Much appreciated.  Thanks.

RBRDev

Oct 10, 2011, 4:38:45 AM10/10/11
to rest...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kupatso,
Just download http://www.restylegc.com/ and follow intructions.
When you can view your calendar edit the css downloaded and associated to your calendar and copy&paste the css code avobe:
.event-description {
max-height:130px;overflow:auto; width:274px;
}
.bubble {
width: 400px;
}