Honda Generator for Sale

۴ بازدید
رفتن به اولین پیام خوانده‌نشده

Dave Hockaday

خوانده‌نشده،
۱ آذر ۱۳۹۳، ۳:۳۸:۵۸۱۳۹۳/۹/۱
به rd...@googlegroups.com

I'm selling my Honda EU1000I generator. I used it for field power for my airplane hauler, but have sold the trailer and no longer need it. It has relatively little use, is very quiet, is very fuel efficient, and in excellent condition. I paid $950 for it, selling it for $500. Email me at wb4...@eastrc.org if interested. Here's the info from Honda about it:

HOME / HONDA SUPER QUIET LIGHT WEIGHT INVERTER 1000W 120V FUEL EFFICIENT GENERATOR WITH PARALLEL CAPABILITY AND OIL ALERT
Honda Super Quiet Light Weight Inverter 1000W 120v Fuel Efficient Generator with Parallel Capability and Oil Alert

Details
EU1000i SPECIFICATIONS
Engine Honda GXH50
Displacement 50cc
AC Output 120V 1000W Max. (8.3A)
Receptacles 15A 125V Duplex
DC Output 12V, 96W (8A)
Starting System Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity 0.6 Gal.
Run Time per Tankful 3.8 Hrs. @ Rated Load,
8.3 Hrs. @ 1/4 Load
Dimensions L: 17.7"
W: 9.4"
H: 15.0"
Noise Level 59 DB(A) @ Rated Load
53dB(A) @ 1/4 Load
Dry Weight 29 Lbs.

IMMEDIATE POWER
This popular model can operate a wide variety of small appliances such as a Microwave Oven (up to 650 watts), Incandescent Lights, Portable fan, TV / DVD, Coffee Maker, Computer, Blender, Slow Cooker, Two-Way Radio and more..

SUPER QUIET - The EU1000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for camping, supplemental RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation.

FUEL EFFICIENT - Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EU1000i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.8 to 8.3 hours on a single tank, depending on the load. This makes it the ideal choice for overnight power, or long time applications.

ADVANCED INVERTER - Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.

PARALLEL CAPABILITY - Two identical models can be paralleled with an optional cable or cord for up to 2000 watts of power.

LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT - Weighing only 29 pounds, the EU1000i is incredibly lightweight and portable. This makes it an ideal candidate for traveling, RV use, or anywhere really...

12V - 8.0A DC OUTPUT - The EU1000 has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-volt automotive type batteries.

Dave Hockaday
wb4iuy @ eastrc . org
پاسخ به همه
پاسخ به نویسنده