HUGE Old RC Radio Collection

Dave Hockaday

Jan 3, 2015, 8:28:41 AM1/3/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Some of you may be familiar with this, but if not, you've gotta have a look. Crazy vintage RC radio collection & loads of info in their LH menu...

http://www.rchalloffame.org

Happy RDRC New Year!
Dave H

John Knoy

Jan 3, 2015, 8:49:26 AM1/3/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com

You must have to be really really old to remember these names..

Dave Hockaday

Jan 3, 2015, 10:48:02 AM1/3/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
John, I was gonna email you and see what you used before all of those
modern rigs in that display were built :-)

Dave H
Sincerely,
Dave WB4IUY
www.RCDave.net
www.RD-RC.net
www.RD-RC.com
www.WB4IUY.net
www.2vuLcans.net

Joe Horvath

Jan 3, 2015, 11:04:53 AM1/3/15
to John Knoy, rd...@googlegroups.com
Really interesting stuff

Joe Horvath

Sent from my Android phone

Marshall Sanderson

Jan 3, 2015, 11:13:15 AM1/3/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Watch out!  I remember most of those names.  Didn’t realize I was that old.
Marshall

You must have to be really really old to remember these names..

John Knoy

Jan 3, 2015, 12:38:52 PM1/3/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Dad built his own reed receivers, used Citizenship equipment and maybe a Heathkit, then Tower Silver and gold. Then found World Engines, Airtronics, JR and Spektrum. Never did own a Futaba.

Bet Marshall and Clyde have some memories here.

John

On Jan 3, 2015 8:28 AM, "Dave Hockaday" <sup...@scootworks.com> wrote:

Some of you may be familiar with this, but if not, you've gotta have a
look. Crazy vintage RC radio collection & loads of info in their LH menu...

http://www.rchalloffame.org

Happy RDRC New Year!
Dave H

"RDRC" group.