Reality Show

1 view

Dane Edwards

Dec 22, 2014, 2:02:16 AM12/22/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
As some of you may have heard and seen, I am creating a reality show on the hobby and have created 4 episodes in the series in the past 2 months.  Here is a link to the most recent episode I put together this past week.  It takes place at RDRC.

Scott Saxon

Dec 22, 2014, 11:04:47 AM12/22/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Dane,

I just saw your video #3 of Tri County RC.  Please accept my unsolicited feedback in the most positive manner.

I would like to recommend you tell folks you plan to visit and film their flying sites instead of just showing up.  Tri County has a lot more to offer than what you showed.  I personally would have made a point to be there and I'm sure many other of our members would have too.  I enjoyed seeing Michael Vaughn's shop, but I would also have loved to see our site presented as it really is, a field where ten to twenty guys often show up and not look like an abandoned old flying site with a bunch of unused flight stands.  If you tell people you're coming, you'll likely get a lot more stuff to film, which, I think, will make your videos better.  Just my two cents.

With that said, I invite you to come back on April 25th to film our Fire Flight event.  You could show up for the 31st Giant January One, but it won't be as well promoted as the April event.

Here is a link to our website, which has flyers for both events.  If the link doesn't work, just type http://www.tcrcbuzzards.com/ into your browser.

Thanks,

Scott