RDRC Field Cams!

Dave Hockaday

Mar 22, 2015, 12:44:21 PM3/22/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
To echo the RDRC news feed, huge thanks to Steve Ballard for getting the RDRC field feed and cams back up and running again! Yipee!!

Dave

Dick Pettit

Mar 23, 2015, 7:03:34 AM3/23/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
I found my original RDRC membership badge from 1981.  Original AMA number too!

On 3/22/2015 12:44 PM, Dave Hockaday wrote:
To echo the RDRC news feed, huge thanks to Steve Ballard for getting the RDRC field feed and cams back up and running again! Yipee!!

Dave

Dick Pettit
Assistant Design Lab Manager
Texas Instruments Cary
1000 CentreGreen Way
Suite 100
Cary, NC 27513
(919) 859-7704

 "Marriage is natures way of keeping us from fighting with strangers."     Alan King

100_0994.JPG

Dave Hockaday

Mar 23, 2015, 9:18:40 AM3/23/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Dick Pettit <pet...@ti.com>:

> I found my original RDRC membership badge from 1981. Original AMA
> number too!

Dick,

Take a pic and post it here or email it to me at wb4...@eastrc.org . I
don't have any old membership badges on the historical site. Thanks!

Dave

Dave Hockaday

Mar 23, 2015, 9:19:17 AM3/23/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Dick Pettit <pet...@ti.com>:

> I found my original RDRC membership badge from 1981. Original AMA
> number too!

Duh...it was already attached to the email, thanks!

Dave