Next Sunday

Scott Saxon

Aug 10, 2014, 4:55:40 PM8/10/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Think I'll head over to RDRC next Sunday if it's OK with you guys. I'll
also invite some of our other pilots too.

Let me know if it presents any problem.

Thanks,

Scott

Dave Langridge

Aug 10, 2014, 9:49:45 PM8/10/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
sounds like a good plan ta me Scott :)

Dave L
"RDRC" group.
email to rdrc+uns...@googlegroups.com.

Scott Saxon

Aug 10, 2014, 10:04:38 PM8/10/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Great.................. See ya then.

So.... still quiet til 9AM?

Dave Langridge

Aug 10, 2014, 10:47:39 PM8/10/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Sundays 9am - 12:30 is electric only, after that all power is ok.

Scott Saxon

Aug 11, 2014, 8:02:21 AM8/11/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com

What about Saturdays?

Dave Hockaday

Aug 11, 2014, 8:11:29 AM8/11/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Scott Saxon <ama...@gmail.com>:

> What about Saturdays?
> On Aug 10, 2014 10:47 PM, "Dave Langridge" <davela...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sundays 9am - 12:30 is electric only, after that all power is ok.
>> Dave L

Hi Scott & Dave,

Scott, Here's what I found in the latest field rules: No flying of any
kind before 9:00am any day of the week. There is no running of gas or
glow engines before 9:00 am any day of the week and no running of gas
or glow engines of
flying gas or glow aircraft until 11:30 am on Sunday.

The Sunday rule is because of the church that is our neighbor just
across the woods to the south. Hope to see you guys this coming weekend!

Dave
Message has been deleted

John Knoy

Aug 11, 2014, 8:28:32 AM8/11/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

This appears to be the reason that the weather station is not working.

"To the person who borrowed the USB to Serial converter off the computer which ties the weather station in please return it.

I just bought no more than a month ago as a replacement to the last one that died.

Until that adapter is returned the Weather station cannot talk to the web site.

Thank you,

Michael"

That is my story and I am sticking to it!!!

John

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 8:14 AM, Dave Hockaday <wb4...@eastrc.org> wrote:
Hey Dave, did you get out to the field any on Sunday eve? I was up at my parents place at Kerr Lake on Sunday, so I didn't make it out.

Hey, I popped over to the club website to see what the wx was this morning, and I see that the weather station data hasn't updated since 7/28. Do you know if it's broken? I cleared my cache a couple of times, just wanted to make sure it isn't stuck in my browser cache somehow.

Dave H

Dave Hockaday

Aug 11, 2014, 8:54:53 AM8/11/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting John Knoy <rcnu...@gmail.com>:
> Dave,
> This appears to be the reason that the weather station is not working.
> "To the person who borrowed the USB to Serial converter off the computer
> which ties the weather station in please return it.
> I just bought no more than a month ago as a replacement to the last one
> that died.
> Until that adapter is returned the Weather station cannot talk to the web
> site.
> Thank you,
> Michael"

Wow...didn't know that. Thanks, John.
Dave

Dave Hockaday

Aug 11, 2014, 9:26:03 AM8/11/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting John Knoy <rcnu...@gmail.com>:

Hi John,

Just curious, where was the email posted about the wx station? I
didn't get that on my end. Just wondering if there's a club email list
I need to submit my email addy to, to get the internal news like that.

Thanks,
Dave H

Dave Langridge

Aug 11, 2014, 9:38:18 AM8/11/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Dave

club...@googlegroups.com

cheers
Dave L
To post to this group, send email to RD...@googlegroups.com To unsubscribe from this group, send email to RDRC-uns...@googlegroups.com For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/RDRC
Visit our website at http://www.rd-rc.com

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RDRC" group.

John Knoy

Aug 11, 2014, 2:05:59 PM8/11/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
This is the address I got it from. This is the address, I believe, that we have been using for some years to announce things to current members.

John

Dave Hockaday

Aug 11, 2014, 2:33:46 PM8/11/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting John Knoy <rcnu...@gmail.com>:

> rdrc...@gmail.com
>
> This is the address I got it from. This is the address, I believe, that we
> have been using for some years to announce things to current members.
>
> John

Thanks John, I'll send a note ans ask to be added.

Dave H