Needed: JR 10X, JR 11X, JR XG11, and JR12X transmitters...

Dave Hockaday

Jan 15, 2015, 4:15:59 PM1/15/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone in the group have a JR 10X, JR 11X, JR XG11, and/or JR12X transmitters? We need to take some measurements to design a few new parts for them at East RC. If anyone has one we can borrow, we'll bling it out for you for free while we have it, and we only need it for a few days. If so, please email me at wb4iuy at eastrc dot org (wb4...@eastrc.org) Thanks!

Dave

Scott Saxon

Jan 15, 2015, 4:38:05 PM1/15/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

I have a 10X and 12X.  If no one closer materializes, you are welcome to use mine.  Not sure I need any blinging, but you are welcome to use them for measurements.

Scott

On 1/15/2015 16:15, Dave Hockaday wrote:
Does anyone in the group have a JR 10X, JR 11X, JR XG11, and/or JR12X transmitters? We need to take some measurements to design a few new parts for them at East RC. If anyone has one we can borrow, we'll bling it out for you for free while we have it, and we only need it for a few days. If so, please email me at wb4iuy at eastrc dot org (wb4...@eastrc.org) Thanks!

Dave

Dave Hockaday

Jan 16, 2015, 7:05:17 PM1/16/15
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Scott Saxon <ama...@gmail.com>:

> Dave,
>
> I have a 10X and 12X. If no one closer materializes, you are
> welcome to use mine. Not sure I need any blinging, but you are
> welcome to use them for measurements.
>
> Scott

Thanks a bunch, Sott. I'll let you know!

Sincerely,
Dave WB4IUY
www.WB4IUY.net