Roland Yow

Dave Hockaday

Jul 20, 2014, 2:44:29 PM7/20/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone remember what Roland Yow did for a living? Reason I ask,
I'm scanning the paving layout drawings for RDRC Field #3 by
Engineering-Design & Services, Inc. This is dated 1/25/72, right in
line with the info in the newsletters about the paving timeline. It
looks like Roland's initials are in the drafting & engineering sign
off boxes.

Dave

Ken Boone

Aug 31, 2014, 2:58:04 PM8/31/14
to RDRC
Dave,

Did you get the information you wanted on Roland Yow?  I worked for his company for a while in the late 70's - early 80's and have his contact information.

Ken Boone

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Dave Hockaday <wb4...@eastrc.org> wrote:
Does anyone remember what Roland Yow did for a living? Reason I ask, I'm scanning the paving layout drawings for RDRC Field #3 by Engineering-Design & Services, Inc. This is dated 1/25/72, right in line with the info in the newsletters about the paving timeline. It looks like Roland's initials are in the drafting & engineering sign off boxes.

Dave

Dave Hockaday

Aug 31, 2014, 5:03:02 PM8/31/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Ken Boone <kensr...@gmail.com>:
> Dave,
> Did you get the information you wanted on Roland Yow? I worked for his
> company for a while in the late 70's - early 80's and have his contact
> information.
> Ken Boone
Hi Ken,

I didn't, but would love to have it to talk to him about RDRC
historical stuff. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Dave
www.RCDave.net