Any more 'new' history stuff, and roster??

Dave Hockaday

Dec 15, 2014, 5:42:27 PM12/15/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Just checking in to see if anyone has stumbled across any more old newsletters, photos, etc that can be used on the RDRC History page? I just received a package from a previous RDRC member, Larry Nelson, who now lives in Montana, and am hacking away at that stuff. Anything at all, even old newsletters or photos, are a huge help. I want to try to gate all of that stuff 'scribe'd' before it's long gone.

Next, does anyone have an up-to-date RDRC roster I can get a copy of?

Thanks,
Dave H

Marshall Sanderson

Dec 21, 2014, 10:31:07 PM12/21/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

I still have some magazine notes for you.  I am going out of town until Dec 30.  I will contract you when I return.

Marshall

Sorry I took so long to reply.  I changed computers and you email ended up in spam. I have moved it and now should see your emails.  I don't check spam very often.  I will have to be more alert.

Dave Hockaday

Dec 21, 2014, 10:43:47 PM12/21/14
to rd...@googlegroups.com
Quoting Marshall Sanderson <etown...@bellsouth.net>:

> Dave,
>
> I still have some magazine notes for you. I am going out of town
> until Dec 30. I will contract you when I return.
>
> Marshall
>
> Sorry I took so long to reply. I changed computers and you email
> ended up in spam. I have moved it and now should see your emails. I
> don't check spam very often. I will have to be more alert.

No problem, and great to hear from you, Marshall. Have a great trip
and shout at me when you get back in town. Merry Christmas to y'all!

Sincerely,
Dave WB4IUY
www.WB4IUY.net