Early Reading

rcl...@aol.com

Nov 13, 2016, 8:39:51 PM11/13/16
to RD...@googlegroups.com
OK folks,.  As if you were not bored enough.  The email many of you read this morning was intended to go to Rodney for the news letter. Sent it to this old forum by mistake. I was supposed to engage my brain and use the G-mail account!!!! We not longer use this google group list for many reasons. I apologize for causing some of you to think something was up because you got an email from me to all of you.
Now that some of you have read it already, you can just skip by it in the newsletter this week and read more enjoyable things that Rodney will be publishing!!!!  Yea yea yea,,,,,,   Now I've already spoiled some of the good reading you will be getting again in a couple of day!  lol