www.barry.ie: “DB2 Developer, Cork, Ireland” plus 1 more

www.barry.ie

Apr 22, 2010, 9:04:36 AM4/22/10
to RDBMSJob...@googlegroups.com

www.barry.ie: “DB2 Developer, Cork, Ireland” plus 1 more

Link to www.barry.ie

DB2 Developer, Cork, Ireland

I am looking for an experienced db2 developer able to perform software design, software construction, software testing and software maintenance of db2 applications. Other essential skills are Oracle and Java experience and distributed architectures. For more, or to apply, please go to: http://www.cplsolutions.ie/Jobs/Detail/321626

Facebook page

Hi Everyone, I've added a Facebook page for my jobs to the list of places you can pick up what jobs I have. If you are interested in paying a visit, please go to this link . It's a duplicate in may ways of what is here, but if you are using Facebook and would prefer this method of delivery, it is there for you now.
You are subscribed to email updates from www.barry.ie
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google