www.barry.ie: “Latest Jobs Update” plus 1 more

www.barry.ie

Apr 26, 2010, 9:04:36 AM4/26/10
to RDBMSJob...@googlegroups.com

www.barry.ie: “Latest Jobs Update” plus 1 more

Link to www.barry.ie

Latest Jobs Update

Here is a list of the live jobs I have: Application Support Analyst (Dublin South) Business Objects Developer (Donegal) Business Objects Report Developer (Dublin City Centre) BusIntelligence Dev (Ab Initio)(Dublin City Centre) C#/SQL Dev (Dublin South) Database/Application Support and Web Dev (Dublin City Centre) Datawarehouse Developer (SQL Based) (Dublin City Centre) DB2 Developer (Cork) IT jobs with Security Clearance (Nationwide) JD Edwards consultant (Cork) Oracle Developer (Forms & Reports) (Dublin City Centre) Senior Analyst/Programmer (Saratoga) (Dublin City Centre) Singleview Consultant (Dublin City Centre) Sybase/SQL Developer with Pick Experience (Dublin West) Click the link for any of these to apply, or to know more.

Data_Warehouse_BI_Developer (MS SQL, Dublin)

I am looking for someone with MS SQL DataWarehouse/BI experience for a 3 month project based in Dublin. If you are interested, or want to know more, please go to: http://www.cplsolutions.ie/Jobs/Detail/321719/
You are subscribed to email updates from www.barry.ie
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email delivery powered by Google