www.barry.ie

Nov 12, 2008, 11:33:48 AM11/12/08
to rdbmsjob...@googlegroups.com

www.barry.ie

Link to www.barry.ie

Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant

I am looking for a Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) Consultant for one of my clients to facilitate the successful installation and maintenance of their Client’s Navision software systems. Candidates should have Excellent Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience, ideally gained in a consultancy environment. Dynamics NAV certification highly desirable Experience of at least 2 major Microsoft Dynamics NAV implementations Good knowledge of the [...]

SQL Developer - 6 month contract, Dublin

SQL Developer required to work independently on client site on data migration project. Candidates skills will be heavily geared towards writing transact sql, with knowledge of data migration processes, ssis, sql server administration, backup db / restore db, backup transaction logs, monitor activity on the server, creation of indexes to improve performance etc. Some vb.net would [...]
You are subscribed to email updates from www.barry.ie
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
Inbox too full? (feed) Subscribe to the feed version of www.barry.ie in a feed reader.

www.barry.ie

Nov 13, 2008, 11:32:56 AM11/13/08
to rdbmsjob...@googlegroups.com

IT Contract Seminar 2008: Jobseeker Confidence High

We have just compiled the results of the survey from our 2008 IT Contracts Seminar. A sample of some of the results is here. If you would like the full results, please let me know. Interestingly, Jobseeker confidence seems quite high, with 86% of jobseekers confident of getting an assignment soon. Permanent vs Contract Posted in Poll [...]

Access developer (3-4 weeks)

Access developer required for 3-4 weeks for role in Dublin West. For more/to apply: http://www.cpl.ie/jobDetails.asp?id=284575 Posted in Latest Jobs