www.barry.ie - latest jobs & news

www.barry.ie

Dec 1, 2008, 11:44:32 AM12/1/08
to rdbmsjob...@googlegroups.com

www.barry.ie - latest jobs & news

Link to www.barry.ie

Oracle Work and Asset Management or Maximo Consultants

One of my clients is looking for expertise on Oracle Work and Asset Management (formerly an SPL technology acquired by Oracle) or Maximo. If you have used this technology, I would be very interested in speaking to you, even if you are not immediately available. Please fill in below, or to see details, click this link: [...]
You are subscribed to email updates from www.barry.ie
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
Email Delivery powered by FeedBurner
Inbox too full? (feed) Subscribe to the feed version of www.barry.ie in a feed reader.

www.barry.ie

Dec 4, 2008, 11:43:34 AM12/4/08
to rdbmsjob...@googlegroups.com

Data Warehouse Developer

Data Warehouse Developer One of my clients is looking for a Data Warehouse Developer for an 11 month (salaried) contract. Candidates should have 4 years post qualification DataWarehouse development. Oracle and Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB). DB2 and Datawarehousing Centre. Strong SQL and relational data design skills are required. OLAP dimensional design (star schema) skills would be a strong advantage. For more, [...]

Virtualisation Pre Sales Consultant/Solution Architect

One of my colleagues is looking for a Virtualisation Pre-sales Consultant/Solution Architect to work in the Dublin area. If you know anyone with experience in this area who is looking, or are interested in it yourself, please let me know - you can reach me at +353-1-6146096 or email me at barry....@cpl.ie. If you want [...]

www.barry.ie

Dec 5, 2008, 5:23:46 PM12/5/08
to rdbmsjob...@googlegroups.com

Service and Reports Analyst (3 months)

Service and Reports Analyst required for 3 month contract based in the city centre. The candidate will be required to produce regular reports as well as support ad-hoc user queries. Candidates should have strong reporting/excel skills and experience of the banking sector. This is a daily rate contract, to interview mid next week and start asap. For [...]